bulk manufacturer of white marble powder best suitable for ceramic coating
- Stone Form Other
- Density - Gram per litre (g/L)
- Water Absorption -
- Size 300 mesh
- Marble Type Other
- Surface Finishing Other
- Color White
- Supply Ability : 250 Metric Ton Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 40.00 - 150.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 1 Metric Ton
- 50 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 300 MESH Centimeter (cm)
- 300 mesh
- - Gram per litre (g/L)
- 250 Metric Ton Per Month
- 45 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Our available packing size: 50kg bags / 20 bags in 1 MT.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Australia, Asia
- All India
MARBLE POWDERWe are largest manufacture of high quality marble powder powder in our company at India. We are providing minerals based on research and sales on mineral products. We are dealing in white powder that is made by superior quality with required fine mesh size. These are according to the client demand. We exports our white powder now many countries. Our company is supply marble powder in global market past 13 years. We offer our marble powder in bulk quantity without quality compromised with our products can be high purity, durable, super-fine, and have a good competitive cheap FOB price.
Sample : free available
- 150 mesh
- 200 mesh
- 300 mesh
- 400 mesh
Our available packing size:
50kg bags / 20 bags in 1 MT.
high purity, durable, super-fine, and good competitive cheap FOB price.
- used as raw-material in Soap& Detergent
- Leather Cloth Industries
- Cable Industries
- Rigid PVC Pipes
- Iron, Steel, and Ferro-AlloysIndustries
- Paints, Inks, Powder Coating
- Ceramic Industries
- Rubber Industries
- Glass Industries
- Dolomite freefrom iron is used in making of sheet and optical glasses.
- Dead burned dolomite used asrefractory lining in basic open hearth furnaces and Bessemer converters.
- Used asbasic flux in smelting of iron ore in blast furnace removes alumina and slag.
- Dolomite provides soilconditioner and used as an accelerator in vulcanizing process and as indecorative building material and polish.
- Dolomite marble chips are used for floorings.
More details for please contact us.
"We are mainly inviting inquiries from UK, Australia, Chile, South Korea, Japan, Germany, Qatar & Saudi Arabia."