crushed Smoky Quartz lumps for Landscaping Gravel or aggregate lumps
- Water Absorption -
- Color Family white, golden, pink, smoky
- Product Type Natural Stone
- Artificial Stone Type Solid Surface
- Natural Stone Type Other
- Stone Color Smoky
- Stone Form Cut-To-Size
- Supply Ability : 100 Ton M.ton Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 150 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 1 Ton
- 100.00 - 350.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- Solid Surface
- - Millimeter (mm)
- white, golden, pink, smoky
- Natural Stone
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100 Ton M.ton Per Month
- 45 days Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 20/-kg bag / 50 bag in jambo bag
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Australia, Asia
- All India
SMOKY QUARTZ LUMPS
We are largest manufacture of high quality smoky quartz lumps in ourcompany at India. We are dealing in high quality smoky quartz lumps thatare made by superior quality. These are according to the client demand. Weexports our high quality smoky quartz lumps now many countries. Our company is supply high quality smoky quartzlumps in global market past 12 years. We offerour high quality smoky quartz lumps inbulk quantity without quality compromised with most competitive cheap FOB price. We are involved in offering a wide rangeof high quality smoky quartz lumps to ourmost valued clients. Our range of high quality smoky quartz lumps is widely appreciated by our clients who are situatedall-round the nation. We offer our range of high quality smoky quartzlumps at most affordable prices.
Available smokyquartz lumps size:
75mm to 150 mm
SiO2 99 % pureglassy smoky quartz.
Our packing size:
Transparent polybag - 20kg/50 bags in 1000kg jumbo bags or pallet.
It is best suitablefor.
1 Fine silica quartzpowder for filler (semi-conductor, electric use)
2 Ceramic Industries,
3 Paint industries,
4 Induction furnaces,
5 Aquatic applications,
6 Terrazzo floor,
7 Resin moldedarticles.
More details please contact us.
"We are mainly inviting inquiries from UK, Australia, Chile, South Korea, Japan, Germany, Qatar & Saudi Arabia."