Recycled Royal Black Crushed Glass Chips for terrazzo floor
- Size Size: (1) 1- 1.5 mm (2) 2-3 mm (3) 3-4 mm (4) 4-5 mm
- Stone Form Cut-To-Size
- Marble Type Other
- Surface Finishing Polished
- Color Black
- Supply Ability : 500 Ton Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Ton
- 70 USD ($)/Ton
- 50.00 - 130.00 USD ($)/Ton
- Size: (1) 1- 1.5 mm (2) 2-3 mm (3) 3-4 mm (4) 4-5 mm
- Mundra sea port
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 500 Ton Per Month
- 45 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packing: Transparent poly bag or woven sack pp. bag - 20 kg/50 bags in 1000 kg jumbo bag or pallets.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
COLOR GLASS STONE CHIPS
MIRACLE MARBLE ART is leading manufacture of high quality crushed color glass chips for terrazzo floor, tiles,decoration and landscaping, fire pit etc. We are dealing in different size of colorglass chips that aremade by superior quality. Our company is supply chips inglobal market past 14 years. We offer our chips in bulk quantity without qualitycompromised with most competitive cheap FOBprice.
Sample: free available
Size: (1) 1- 1.5mm (2) 2-3 mm(3) 3-4 mm (4) 4-5 mm
Color: (1) Clear crystal glass (2) mirror glass chips (3) royal blueglass chips (4) royal green glass chips (5) royal brown glass chips (6) mixcolor glass chips (7) royal black glass chips
Packing: Transparent poly bag or woven sackpp. bag - 20 kg/50 bags in 1000 kg jumbo bag or pallets.
Quality: excellent finished quality
It is used to- (1) fire pit (2) vase filler (3) homedecoration (4) jewelry manufacturing (5) micro art work used (6)Landscaping (8)Decorations (9) Aquariums (10) Constructions (11) Fountains (12) Pathways (13)Garden walkway (14) Home furnitures (15) Crystal raw for injection molding(16) terrazzo flooring (17) epoxy flooring Etc.
More details please contact us.
"We are mainly inviting inquiries from UK, Australia, Chile, South Korea, Japan, Germany, Qatar & Saudi Arabia."