Price And Quantity
- 300 USD ($)
- 25 Metric Ton
- 300.00 - 600.00 USD ($)
- - Millimeter (mm)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 500 Metric Ton Per Month
- 45 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- PACKING SIZE : Transparent poly bag or woven sack pp., - 20kg/50 bags in 1000kg jumbo bags
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Australia, Asia
- All India
We are leading manufacturer of high quality marble chips adhesive/ glues at India. We are dealing in marble chips adhesive / glues in different color that are made by superior quality.These are according to the client demand. Our company is supply marble adhesive / glues in global market past 13 years. We offer our adhesive / glues in bulk quantity without quality compromised with most competitive cheap FOB price.
How to apply:
- Add 25 kg of marble chips adhesive / glue in approx. 6.5 to7.5 litters of clean water.
- Blend properly for 5 minute by hand or an electric stirrer to get a smooth and homogeneous mix tire.
- After blending wait for 10 minutes blend once again only prior to spreading.
- Now apply the adhesive / glue on the surface utilizing the indented trowel keeping up a layer of 4 mm.
- Press the marble chips within 10 to 15 minutes with ashuffling movement onto the adhesive / glue. Check properly to ensure that marble chips is in full contact with the adhesive / glue.
- The proper preparation of the surface will make the fixing easier and quicker ensuring a better finishing. The surface should be flat witha tolerance of 4 mm over a distance of 2 meter. It is essential to water proof wet area prior to tiling.
- Under normal circumstances the joints may be filled after minimum 24 hours.
Factory sealed bag are best before 12 month from the date of manufacturing in unopened condition stored in dry area
PACKING SIZE :
Transparent polybag or woven sack pp., - 20kg/50 bags in 1000kg jumbo bags
- Interior and exterior floors
- Interior and exterior wall cladding
- All types of marble chips and stone
- Constructions use Etc.
"We are mainly inviting inquiries from UK, Australia, Chile, South Korea, Japan, Germany, Qatar & Saudi Arabia."