Wholesale price Multi Color NATURAL SHADE dolomite marble grit and sand or powder price per ton
- Size 1.150 mesh 2. 200 mesh 3. 300 mesh 4. 400 mesh
- Water Absorption -
- Stone Form Other
- Marble Type Other
- Surface Finishing Other
- Color White
- Thickness 1.150 mesh 2. 200 mesh 3. 300 mesh 4. 400 mesh Millimeter (mm)
- Supply Ability : 250 , Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 100 USD ($)/Ton
- 1 ,
- 90.00 - 130.00 USD ($)/Ton
- 1.150 mesh 2. 200 mesh 3. 300 mesh 4. 400 mesh Millimeter (mm)
- 1.150 mesh 2. 200 mesh 3. 300 mesh 4. 400 mesh
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 250 , Per Month
- 45 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Our available packing size: 50kg bags / 20 bags in 1 MT.
- All India
- 300 mesh
- 400 mesh
- Ivory Cream
RedOur available packing size: 50kg bags / 20 bags in 1 MT.
Our Quality:Our dolomite powder is high purity, durable, super-fine, and goodcompetitive cheap FOB price.
- used as raw-material in Soap& Detergent
- Leather Cloth Industries
- Cable Industries
- Rigid PVC Pipes
- Iron, Steel, and Ferro-AlloysIndustries
- Paints, Inks, Powder Coating
- Ceramic Industries
- Rubber Industries
- Glass Industries
- Dolomitefree from iron is used in making of sheet and optical glasses.
- Dead burned dolomite used asrefractory lining in basic open hearth furnaces and Bessemer converters.
- Used asbasic flux in smelting of iron ore in blast furnace removes alumina and slag.
- Dolomite provides soilconditioner and used as an accelerator in vulcanizing process and as indecorative building material and polish.
- Dolomite marble chips are used for floorings.
More details for please contact us.
"We are mainly inviting inquiries from UK, Australia, Chile, South Korea, Japan, Germany, Qatar & Saudi Arabia."